Advertising Guidelines & Policies
- Ads are available in two sizes, half and full page. Price includes ad design, layout and proof.
- Rate information: All pages are billed at a flat rate. There is no discount given for multiple pages. Please call for current rates.
- Ad placement: Ads are rotated throughout the book on a month to month basis. The surrounding area properties are placed in the back of the Winnebagoland edition.
- Ad submission: Ads can be faxed, emailed or arrangements can be made to have your ads picked up. If you choose to submit your own ad, please send a high resolution pdf file to:
- Advertising on the Cover: Cover House Criteria
- Ad sizes:
Full page 7.5 x 9.812 in.
Half page 7.5 x 4.812 in.
- The publisher of The Home Run reserves the right to approve all advertising content.
- All advertising is subject to state and federal fair housing laws.
- All advertising must be submitted on or before ad deadlines. New, or redesigned ads should be submitted 5 days prior to deadline.
- Fond du Lac Home Run Deadlines
- Oshkosh Home Run Deadlines
- The Home Run will not accept advertising from for sale by owner properties.
- The Home Run will not accept advertising that is deemed deceptive, misleading or offensive.
- The Home Run will not accept advertising that is deemed defamatory towards competing entities or that states or implies that one method of selling real estate is superior to another.
- We reserve the right to discontinue advertising if an account becomes delinquent by more than 30 days. All accounts past 30 days are subject to an interest rate of 1.5% (compounded monthly) on all overdue balances.
- All advertising is deemed to be accurate to the best of the publisher’s knowledge.